Dr. Gaughf’s Top Pics
1. Daily sunscreen containing zinc oxide or titanium on all sun exposed areas every day of the year.
- Intellishade tinted moisturizer with sunscreen and antioxidants
- Elta MD Clear SPF and other Elta MD sunscreen products for the body
2. Application of a daily retinoid.
Retinoids are proven to minimize the appearance of wrinkles, increase the skin’s elasticity, slow the breakdown of collagen and helps with the prevention of actinic sun damage.
3. AHA products
- Mini Peel Pads – a great at home peel three times a week
4. Vitamin C products to prevent free radical sun damage and also good for patients prone to rosacea.
5. Twice daily eye cream
All in product -contains growth factors, antioxidants, soluble collagen, cytokines and matrix proteins to rejuvenate the skin
7. Coconut oil
Organic coconut oil – OTC – an inexpensive yet proven moisturizer great for dry skin on the body
8. CeraVe or Cetaphil Bar soap especially for sensitive or allergy prone skin
9. Restorative Bio-Therapy cream for face, neck and chest
10. Obagi Hydrate all day moisturizer containing hyaluronic acid, mango, shea butter, avocado, and glycerin.